1. To actually wear the slippers anyone ever gets me, instead of using them as presents for others.
2. To stand on the bathroom scales and feel optimistic.
3. To pretend that unrequited love didn't ever hurt.
4. To stop feeling smug that apart from being a tad jowly, I don't have one single wrinkle on my face and I'll be 50 in a few years time.
5. To brush my teeth after EVERY cherry yogurt I demolish at night.
6. To stop wanting to give David Tennant and Brett Anderson one every time I see them on screen.
7. To stop kissing my cat on the mouth.
8. To believe a skinny bitch when she says "You're not as big as you think you look!" In her terms you're worse.
9. To convince myself everything's gonna be alright.
10. To stop wondering which is worse: a boring, anally retentive bastard who doesn't have the decency to keep in touch now that he's used you or a smug bitch who does-but-doesn't look down her nose at you.