Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy Wotsit.......

It os 20 past two in the morning. There are a few things that are usually not usual of me. Yes, I have had a few drinks. Four Morgan's Spiced (Smith measures!) and cola.  For the first time in years I have brought in the new year at my big bruvvah, Rab's, house with a host of Smith friends and family. Making it more special was my daughter's birthdy on Hogmanay, too. She and her hubby and PrettyBoy and GingerNut went to the Edingburgh Street Party, in the gardens to be presice and boastful. Biffy Clyro was trhe headlining act and they brought the house down.

My twin sister and her gorgeous daughter, Layla, are moving back to Scotland for good in a few weeks' time.  Family is important. More so as you grow older. Anyhow HAPPY NEW YEAR to youse all. I'll be back to M'tales very soon. And I may feel the need for a headache remedy soon. Not to treat the hangover but to sooth the pounding noise of our clan....Lang May Yer Lumb Reek.......

3 comments:

00dozo said...

Happy New Year to you and your clan!

Mine hasn't reached yet but it be here soon.

;-)

Seany said...

Happy New Year!

Darcy said...

i miss booze! quite jealous of u right now hehe....that one glass of wine cuz im breastfeeding just doesnt do it for me hehe, i cant wait to have four, how awful huh?