Saturday 29 October 2011

Get To ''Halloween''


                              A mask tells us more than a face - Oscar Wilde


 This F-ing post's timing is to cover Halloween also..... While all my friends are making pacts with the Devil, my notions hang  more on the fancy dress side of Halloween - masked balls in particular. 

This time to add to the mystique and ambiance, is a cover song (from a movie I've watched a million times) by a delightful young man called Patrick Carrico. I'm sure the masquerade in you will recognise the song and film easily. If not, it's worth a listen anyhow!

 
     

2 comments:

Adnan Fakir said...

Brilliant masks, simply amazing song! =D Love the words! I love masquerades more but sadly we don't have any in Bangladesh, where I am currently residing. =(

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Love those masks. What did Oscar Wilde say? Give a man a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Ah, not so much with the Phantom of the Opera. LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog and staying to talk, Roland