Friday 22 March 2013

♪ A Bit On The Late Side ♪

I've just discovered this wonderful new blog (through my visits to Doria), where you get the chance to air your musical passions and in return get the chance to discover new music.  A lot of songs on my iPod have been from others' introduced via blog posts.  I think I'm gonna enjoy this group a lot!  So, to start me off, I've chosen this song from Suede from their brand new album Bloodsports, their first in 11 years.  Sock it to 'em, Brett!



******************************** 
Here's the link to the host of the Tuesday Tunes.  Click Here!

And the one to my other blog if you fancy a peekAnd Here!

2 comments:

Les said...

I've never heard of this band before, but I really like this song!

Thanks for linking up with us! :)

Helena said...

Thanks - the band is better known as The London Suede, overseas!