Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tuesday Tunes (5)

For My 5th visit to Tuesday Tunes, I'm gonna double up bit. 

My first song is Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. The harmonies are so soul stirring.




My second choice is a bit cheeky as it's my older son's band. A few years old now the track The High by Hotel India is a upbeat anthem played in a lot of gardens during barbeques and cars with their windows down. My son's the drummer!



********************************
 check the other place I hang out     §    A Quick Peek HERE    § 

3 comments:

holli said...

Cool! Thank you for linking up with our blog hop. My fiance is also a drummer. Lady Antebellum is awesome.

Anonymous said...

....you need to leave a link on facebook as this blog is really well fun

Helena said...

Ummmm, I'm not the biggest fan of Facebook but I might link up and see what happens. Thank you for the comment nonetheless!