Tuesday 30 July 2013

♪ ♫ Music Monday ♪ ♫

I'm going back to my youth and first home memories!  My three older brothers played this record so often that my old granny tossed it out their bedroom window like a frisbee! 

 I managed to find a humorous video to boot!  So here's The Kinks with Apeman.

 









Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


psst......you can also find me swimming in these waters .........




2 comments:

holli said...

The Kinks are great! My fave song by them will also be Lola. You can re-use this song for Tuesday Tunes. :) Holli

Debbie D. said...

I love the Kinks, but believe it or not, don't remember this one. It's such fun! :-D