Monday 26 August 2013

♪ Music Monday ♪ 248 ♪

We've all let one slip away in our lives at one point.  Every time I hear this song (I never tire of it) it puts me in mind of a certain someone I let slip away......yeah, well, I was fourteen at the time but it's still a bittersweet memory.  Okay, Andrew Gold - take it away, mate!


*********************************************





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!




  

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I donot think I have heard this one before,thanks for sharing it.

Bloggerage said...

catchy tunes. ;)

stevebethere said...

I used to love this I remember buying the single it was slightly warped heheh!

Have a musictastic weekend and thanks for stopping by and shouting bumfuzzle I actually heard you :-)

Unknown said...

Andrew Gold is a very good songwriter, I also like his work with Wax ('Bridge To Your Heart').

LadyJava said...

New to me too.. but I enjoyed that..
Happy MM!