Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Stealing - The I Meme


                     This week's meme is in even more fun fashion. Aye! Aye!
                                    

                                      Click on this link (<++>) and see what you think


I am.....needing a wee. 
I want.....candy floss right now!
I have......trouble fitting in sometimes
I wish......I could cook.
I hate......snobbery and cliques.  How hard is it to say hello?
I fear......the rate of technology.
I hear......the funfair in the distance.
I search......like buggery each day for grey hairs!
I wonder.......how many baked beans are in the average tin?  
I regret......not having held on to that St.Pepper album with the cut out pieces intact!
I love......ice cream and humorous poetry.
I never......catch a cold.  Ever.
I ache......from my shoulder right now.  Bloody gardening!
I always.......put my foot in it!
I usually.......make mountains out of molehills.  Maybe not everyday.
I am not......as confident as some think I am.
I dance......very rarely these days.  Not even at drunken family functions!
I sing......every day.
I sometimes......play guitar along with it.
I cry......unashamedly.  I'm very tenderhearted beneath all them heartless bitch layers!
I am not always......reliable.  God knows how many events I've missed due to ill health or plain bad  luck.
I lose......umbrellas.  At least five a year.
I am confused......when violence is used.
I need......tea.  It's been 40 mins since my last cup.
I should......get off to the toilet.
I am......still needing that wee!

**************************************************************************
Please join in the meme fun via this daft link I've just made up...<(++++)>


8 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I love your question about baked beans--but I sure would hate to count them!

jennifer anderson said...

yeah sometimes we are too lazy to wee

Sandee said...

I linked you to Silly Sunday. This is funny.

I hope you've had that wee by now.

Have a terrific day. ☺

CountryDew said...

What a wee bit o' fun you had, lass, with Sunday Stealing! I enjoyed your answers.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

You did a great job on this. Hope you got to wizz. heehee

Agent 54 said...

Not everyone thinks I'm as funny as I think I am.

stevebethere said...

Haha! thanks for the larf ;-)

Have a tanfabulous week :-)

auntiem4cabs said...

What a beautiful soul you are!