Hosted by Sam
Hear Chicago perform the title song here ♫
1. The songs asks 'Does Anybody Really Care About Time?'. Do you pride yourself on being punctual? Or don't you really care? Punctuality isn't my strongest point but I've showed up in time on things that really mattered.
2. When was the last time you conversed with some-one you really didn't know and what did you talk about? I've not been out in a few days so it must have been at the breast cancer clinic during my annual check-up. The conversation in the waiting room was duly about our boobs, etc, but I was scared also about other parts of me peeking through those flimsy hospital gowns!
3. Are you familiar with Tony Orlando and Dawn's hit song Knock Three Times? Absolutely. Know it word perfect to this very day!
4. Does your town have any favourite sons and daughters? Yes, kinda my own two son's. Their bands do terrifically well in the Scottish music scene and have, I guess, mini - celebrity status. I'll pop up their first ever recordings. One is audio only and a ballad, the other a happy chirpy little number. If only there was more radio air play to boost interest in them globally........*ahem* They're pretty good, even for our mundane 'lil old town.
No Need For Idols Casino
6. What's the longest you've stayed in the same job? Six and a half years as an ABE and AEE tutor. Government closed the community centre classes after 10 years in some shit cutback nonsense.
7. Are you introverted or extroverted?Introverted. I can communicate well and I'm friendly enough but I have very few friends that share the same interests as me. I'm happy indoors - especially during the summer.
8. Have you and will you attend any concerts in 2015? Most likely, but I'm getting too old for standing room only tickets!
9. What's the last mess you cleaned up? Orange juice over the study table - just missed it soaking some paperwork. I need to follows The Cheaper Half's advice and drink straight from the bottle instead.