Thursday 9 April 2015

Sunday Stealing - The More or Less Meme

      Join in the meme fun on Bud's Blog right ruddy here


Add 3 or more answers to these

 1. You cannot live without:  
 - music- 
 - chocolate - 
 - meme's

 2. You CAN live without but cannot seem to part with:  
 - Make-up, 
 - old DVD's 
 - scented candles
     
 3. You wish to accomplish this COMING week:  
 - THAT ironing.

 4. You have accomplished this PAST week:  
 - washing THAT ironing

 5. On your holiday wish list:  
 - To go scuba diving or 
 - visit an aquarium where fish swim overhead or
 - hold a tarantula. 
 ........I'd settle for one of those......

 6. Would like to change about yourself:   
 - Seriously?  My attitude.  I'm too soft most at times.

 7. You like about yourself:  
 - my hair 
 - my creative ways
 - my songwriting

 8. You should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing:  
 - Nothing.  I've earned this bit free time........lest I allow No:6 to come knocking!

 9. In your life that could use a bit more organisation:  
 - Not leaving Sunday Stealing to Thursday to complete........don't really matter though,  I don't get many visits back.......(is it the ginger hair?)

***********************************************


3 comments: