Saturday 6 June 2015

◊ Sunday Stealing - the Would You Rather meme ◊

                                    Join in the Sunday fun here 

                       ☼ Would You Rather ☼

 1.  Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren? :  My ancestors, definitely!  I'd love to know if there were any relative-heroes or
crooks-of-yore in the family.

 2.  Would you rather have more time or more money? :  Money for now would be preferred as I'd feel content knowing my children would be financially settled for life.  I'm talking lottery stuff here!  

 3.  Would you rather have a pause or rewind button on your life? :  Rewind.  Things are rather shitty for pause at the moment.

 4.  Would you rather be able to talk to the animals or speak all foreign languages? :  I'd be happy babbling along with some monkeys or pigs.  I reckon  we'd have a lot in common! 


5.  Would you like to win the lottery or double your lifespan? :  See number 2......

 6.  Would you feel worse if no one showed up at your wedding  or your funeral? :  Neither.  It would both be a small family and few friends affair either way.

 7.  Would you rather do without the internet or the phone for a whole week? :  I'm rarely on the phone these days and keeping in touch is just as easy on a website so that'll be net, then.

 8.  Would you rather meet George Washington or the current President? :  I may not be able to judge that fairly as I'm Scottish but I'd love to meet our present Prime Minister. Close enough for my eggs to make a good splat on his upper body area.  

 9.  Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? :  I guess losing my sight would be worse. 

10. Would you rather work extra hours in the day to shorten the number of days you work? :  Four long days for a full three days off  sounds reasonable enough.

11. Would you rather listen to music of the 70's or the present day? :  I'd need to stick with the 70's as it was the decade of my youth.  Bowie, Blondie and the Bay City Rollers helped me through the teenage traumas.  It was the 90's that truly defined music for me.

12. Would you rather become someone else or remain you? :  I'm an identical twin so I'm not sure how to answer this one!

13. Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? :  Spiderman.  Swinging through the city with the greatest of ease. Could have my shopping done in no time and miss the rush hour traffic!

14. Would you rather be stuck in a broken ski lift or a broken elevator? :  I've already been stuck in a lift with my first husband while visiting his granny, so based on that experience, a ski-lift!

15. On your birthday would you prefer money or gift? :  Gift.  Especially if it's handmade. 

***********************************************************

10 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I love your answer about ancestors. Apparently one of my great-great something or other relative was an attendant of Robert the Bruce, or so the genealogists say. That's about my only ancestral claim to fame. The family motto "I make sure" refers to his returning to the church at Dumfries to make sure he had really killed John "the Red" Comyn. So apparently I come from a line of murderers! Our family castle is Closeburn

jennifer anderson said...

yeah, our ancestors did all the hard work to get us here.

Addy said...

Can I join you in hurling eggs at David Cameron, can't think of someone who deserves it more! :)

CountryDew said...

Egg chucking, eh? Wow. I have my ancestry traced back to Scotland. The immigrants came over in the 1700s. Abbotts, I think they were.

Kwizgiver said...

Fun answers! And I'm with you on #15

Anonymous said...

Your responses were funny. I think that being a twin would make things fun in the alternate person department, but on the flip side of that coin I am thinking not so much... Prime Minister Eh?

zippiknits...sometimes said...

My twins still pretty much live in each other's back pockets. Very fun answers! I wouldn't want to pause button, either, right now.

About ancestors, one of my ancestors was a Spanish Duke, and had a brother who was a Jesuit Monk; that bro was killed in an Indian raid in Maryland in the 1600's. My grandpa, a blue eyed blonde immigrant from Spain, was also a gun runner for Pancho Villa. Personally, I don't think any of them were worth knowing. Well, maybe the Jesuit.

Misfit Librarian said...

I've never been stuck in an elevator but the ski lift seems scarier. I don't know, I guess it's the thought of dangling there.

Awesome answers.

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 7 shoes
golden goose outlet
yeezy
curry 8 shoes
lebron 17
hermes handbags
westbrook shoes
jordan 11
cheap jordans
goyard handbags

perfect fit bridal set said...

I'd be happy babbling along with some monkeys or pigs. I reckon we'd have a lot in common!
web development agency vancouver ,
website design and development in canada ,