Join in the Sunday fun here
☼ Would You Rather ☼
1. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren? : My ancestors, definitely! I'd love to know if there were any relative-heroes or
crooks-of-yore in the family.
2. Would you rather have more time or more money? : Money for now would be preferred as I'd feel content knowing my children would be financially settled for life. I'm talking lottery stuff here!
3. Would you rather have a pause or rewind button on your life? : Rewind. Things are rather shitty for pause at the moment.
4. Would you rather be able to talk to the animals or speak all foreign languages? : I'd be happy babbling along with some monkeys or pigs. I reckon we'd have a lot in common!
5. Would you like to win the lottery or double your lifespan? : See number 2......
6. Would you feel worse if no one showed up at your wedding or your funeral? : Neither. It would both be a small family and few friends affair either way.
7. Would you rather do without the internet or the phone for a whole week? : I'm rarely on the phone these days and keeping in touch is just as easy on a website so that'll be net, then.
8. Would you rather meet George Washington or the current President? : I may not be able to judge that fairly as I'm Scottish but I'd love to meet our present Prime Minister. Close enough for my eggs to make a good splat on his upper body area.
9. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? : I guess losing my sight would be worse.
10. Would you rather work extra hours in the day to shorten the number of days you work? : Four long days for a full three days off sounds reasonable enough.
11. Would you rather listen to music of the 70's or the present day? : I'd need to stick with the 70's as it was the decade of my youth. Bowie, Blondie and the Bay City Rollers helped me through the teenage traumas. It was the 90's that truly defined music for me.
12. Would you rather become someone else or remain you? : I'm an identical twin so I'm not sure how to answer this one!
13. Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? : Spiderman. Swinging through the city with the greatest of ease. Could have my shopping done in no time and miss the rush hour traffic!
14. Would you rather be stuck in a broken ski lift or a broken elevator? : I've already been stuck in a lift with my first husband while visiting his granny, so based on that experience, a ski-lift!
15. On your birthday would you prefer money or gift? : Gift. Especially if it's handmade.